Friday, September 7, 2007

The Reply.........

This is with reference to the comment left on my post "Stuff from my book"....asking me what about the dryness and the addiction aspect of ones addiction with Mary Jane????? and I asked myself "Oh yes what about it??...why didnt I ever feel this way????....and then guess what??? it struck me...and that's when I wrote this (well actually i typed it in my mobile and saved it as a note but then again whatever makes you happy).....

She can make me strong; she can make me weak;
A troubled and awake mind she can put to sleep;
She was there for me in pain and sorrow;
She showed me the truth, "there was always tomorrow";
And today I stand...In my best time as yet..;
Which makes me wanna wonder..where would i me if we hadn't met;
Someone once asked me "By her weren't you ever cheated?''
All I have to say is "In life it's always upto you how you wanna be treated..."


So here you go...I hope it answers the question.......You know the drill.....but just to make sure you do let me reiterate...you need to leave a comment....Until next time....Dope In and Peace Out....

1 comment:

uselessspan said...

chek out ma comment in ma blog