Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stuff from my book...

Wazzaaaa...... sorry to update this blog after a long time....a bit busy with work, but hey that does not stop me from gettin new stuff for all u people...Better late than never huh??

The stuff that I have posted this time was written by me during my training... check it out... you know what to do ( just in case if you have forgotten you need to leave a comment)...Thanx

So here goes:


The day has turned into night
The bright sunshine is finally gone
I am right here sitting low
And in my hand I have my magic wand
I blaze my wand, now the stage is set
No idea in hell where I'm gonna be next
Purple haze in my eyes; Purple haze in my mind
Now I am flying with my body left behind
The herbs from the ground have taken me high
Up Up and above watch me fly
Bought the stuff from the money I was loaned
Fuck it boys I am officially stoned


Day turs to night, night turns to day
No one to blame, nothing left for me to say
I am right here lying on my bed
Purple haze running through my head
Stoned I am and stoned I shall be
Feeling of happiness; feeling of glee
Time stand still, but days go by
Forces of nature zipping past by
Magic of herbs
Feeling of power
Don't care about the seeds
Don't care about the flower
There's one thing
You should know about weed
There's always enough for the need
But never enough for the greed.



I call the next one "MARY JANE"

Mary Jane, she makes my world turn;
Mary Jane, like magic she burns;
Mary Jane when I am alone at night;
Mary Jane,till the morning light;
When I was low she helped me; my Mary Jane;
First I was crazy now I'm insane for Mary Jane;
In my brain all I feel is Mary Jane
Now who controls me, yes thats Mary Jane;
Mary Jane, when she rolled in for me;
Mary Jane, now there's no one I see;
Smooth as hell, thats my Mary Jane;
Catch you again, Now time for Mary Jane;


So here it is some stuff from my book......lemme know how did you like it..good bad anything..just leave a comment...thanx

Until next time

MAY THE DOPE BE WITH U.........................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.. especially like the last two lines..

dannyjee said...

thats a cracker dude... u are already a pro in writing this.. i can see that u already hv a hidden talent to exploit anytime if need be... way to go man.. Cheers!

uselessspan said...

i'm impressed... whOa... mumbai is the ultimate place for weed and greed.. i bet u can buy enough for life time!!!... u spoke abt the high ..wher's the low? din't mary jane ditch o go???....is ur book about all this? wat about the aftermath ?wat about the dryness and addiction ???? if u r a beginner then way to go
i know too many question's but u betah answer em... now that u've mentioned (......lemme know how did you like it..good bad anything..just leave a comment...thanx

cyahO....
see i stumbled upoOn agen , liked it so will stumble again!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.....surprisee.... how come not bloggin anymore



USELESSSPAN